How To Resize Multiple Images At Once Using Picasa
By Omkar Bhagat
on May 29, 2013
Sometimes you might need to resize multiple images at once. But by default there is no such built in Operating System option which will allow you to do so.
Now you might ask me why would someone want to resize multiple images at once? Well, I don’t know, maybe to fit several images in a CD drive or USB drive. Or maybe just scale down several images so that the e-mail recipients can load the images faster.
Well you can do this with the help of Software called Picasa. I’m sure most of you are already familiar with Picasa. If you don’t have Picasa, you can get it Over Here.
To Scale or Re-size multiple images follow the steps given below –
- Open Picasa (very obvious but yeah.. just open it ..)
- Select the photos which you want to scale.
- Go to the File menu and choose “Export Picture to Folder…”
- The following dialog box appears –
- You can adjust the settings here, like select the location where you want to save the scaled images, specify the new size in pixels and adjust the image quality as well.
- After you are done, just hit Ok button.
- You will get the scaled images in the selected export folder location.
If you have any doubts or questions, feel free to comment below. Thanks.