How To Add Feedburner Subscribe Box to WordPress
By Omkar Bhagat
on January 27, 2013
Difficulty Level: Easy
I have shown how to create a feed burner account as well as how to activate email subscriptions for feedburner in my previous post.
If you remember, In the end we had received a subscribe box code.
In this post we are going to use that particular code to add a subscribe box to the WordPress blog.
- First login to your WordPress Blog, Go to Appearance > Widgets.
- Drag the Text (Arbitrary text of HTML) into your desired sidebar area on right hand side.
- Insert the Subscribe Box Code in the content box and Click on Save.
- Once you do that, Check your blog.
- You will find the subscribe box.
Feedburner Subscribe Box Series:
- How To Create Feedburner Subscribe Box
- How To Add Feedburner Subscribe Box to Blogger
- How To Add Feedburner Subscribe Box to WordPress