How To Add Feedburner Subscribe Box to Blogger
By Omkar Bhagat
on January 26, 2013
Difficulty Level: Easy
I have shown how to create a feed burner account as well as how to activate email subscriptions for feedburner in my previous post.
If you remember, In the end we had received a subscribe box code.
In this post we are going to use that particular code to add a subscribe box to the Blogger blog.
- First of all login to your Blogger Blog and Go to Layout.
- Click on Add a Gadget
- Click on Save
- Then after click on Save Arrangement button.
- Now visit your Blog, You will see the Subscribe box.
I know its looking very simple and plain, but if you know CSS then you can style it up the way you want. I will be soon writing a post on how to style up this subscribe box. Till then check out my other posts !
Feedburner Subscribe Box Series:
- How To Create Feedburner Subscribe Box
- How To Add Feedburner Subscribe Box to Blogger
- How To Add Feedburner Subscribe Box to WordPress