How to enable net graph in Counter Strike
By Omkar Bhagat
on December 30, 2012
In this post i will tell you how to enable or disable net graph in counter strike. Net graph is nothing but a meter for measuring chokes, loss, etc of your net connection towards the server.
Different types of net graphs.
The image above shows different types of net graphs. To enable the graph, follow the steps below:
- Open Console by pressing (~) key just below the escape key.
- Type net_graph 3 to enable graph 3
- Type net_graph 2 to enable graph 2
- Type net_graph 1 to enable graph 1
- And to disable graph, Type net_graph 0
If you have any doubts, feel free to comment below. Thanks.
Credits: Hardik Arora